Ginger Snap Crafts: Ribbon Garland {tutorial}

Ribbon Garland {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Offray.

Good morning! How are you? I hope you had a fabulous weekend! :) Our weekend was full of high school football, soccer, crafting (of course!) & watching old home movies! We were up late last night watching some home movies from about 12 years ago. So hilarious! My kids are too funny! ;) Fall arrives this week! Eek! Are you ready? I was up in the attic this weekend as well. I was hunting down all my fall décor. ;) In addition to the things I dug out of the attic I’m also adding a few new things this year like this easy Ribbon Garland. I love the mix of rustic twine, the light & dark neutral colored ribbon, the hint of blue polka dots & soft lace ribbon all from Offray ribbon. So keep reading to see how easy this was to put together.

ribbon garland at GingerSnapCrafts.com

offray ribbon

For this project you will need:
Offray Layla Ivory Lacy Ribbon
Offray Dippy Dots Polka Dot Ribbon
Offray Brown Grosgrain Ribbon
Offray Antique White Grosgrain Ribbon
twine
scissors

ribbon supplies

First, you will cut your ribbon into 20 inch pieces.

ribbon crafts #crafts

Then all you have to do is start tying the strands of ribbon onto your twine.

ribbon swag

I did a pattern of alternating between the light & dark colored ribbons.

ribbon garland tutorial #gingersnapcrafts

Keep on going until you have the length of garland you’d like! I told you it was easy! ;)

ribbon garland tutorial

I love the color & texture it gives to the room. It is such an easy way to add warmth & color to your home décor. I love that you can totally customize this project to match any home décor or season!

ribbon from offray

Are you ready for fall? Have you started decorating yet?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below! :)

ribbon garland

To see how I made my easy shelf & coat rack go {HERE}.

DIY Shelf & Coat Rack at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIY   #shelf_thumb

For more Offray ribbon projects click the pictures below.

DIY Sports Ribbon at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Easy-DIY-Ribbon-Storage-gingersnapcr[1]

ribbon flip flops at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb_thumb

Rainbow Wall Hanging at GingerSnapCrafts.com #offray   #ribbon #sponsored_thumb[3]

You can keep in touch with Offray on their site, on instagram & pinterest.

ribbon garland at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.