Ginger Snap Crafts: Pudding Cup Printables ~ Halloween Edition

Pudding Cup Printables ~ Halloween Edition

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#ReadySetSnack #CollectiveBias

Good morning! As you probably know I am a mom to 5 kiddos, & with the kiddos back in school I am always on the look out for wholesome snacks to tuck into my kiddos’ lunches or as an easy after school snack. That is why I was super excited to find Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding at my local Walmart. Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding (in both Chocolate and S'mores flavors) are great options for busy Moms like me! Yay! Annnd if you know me I can’t leave well enough alone! I couldn’t help but turn the Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding into a fun Halloween snack idea. So keep reading because I’m sharing a free Halloween Pudding Cup Printables with all of you! Let’s get started! :)

Halloween Pudding Cup Printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

ghost pudding cup

Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding is the perfect snack choice! It’s so easy to find at Walmart in the refrigerated ailse. Hershey’s Ready to Eat Pudding is a premium, high-quality snacks that is rich & creamy, & it is made with milk & real Hershey’s cocoa. I can feel good about giving these snacks to my kiddos. :)

hersey's chocolate s'mores flavored pudding cups

With Halloween right around the corner I knew I had to creative! I always like to dress up our snacks to fit the season. ha! So today I’d love to show you how I turned Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding into a fun Halloween snack. First, you’ll need to print off the Halloween pudding cup printables right {HERE} onto white cardstock.

Halloween pudding cup printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

You can also right click & click again on the images below.
Save the image & then resize as needed. :)

frankenstein

ghost

monster

 

mummie

 

pumpkin

You’ll also need:
Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding (chocolate or s’more flavors)
paint pens & wooden spoons
scissors
tape or adhesive
washi tape

supplies

First, you will cut out all the fun Halloween characters with scissors.

pudding cups

Then tape them on top of your Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding. Easy!

hershey's pudding cups

Cuteness!

Halloween characters

Then you’ll decorate the wooden spoons with paint pens.
This is a great job for the kiddos. ;)

wooden spoons

Then you’ll tape a wooden spoon onto each Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding with washi tape. All done!

halloween crafts

These would make a super cute classroom snack for Halloween, too.

halloween treat cups

ghost pudding cup

pudding cups from Hershey's

Remember you can find Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding at your local Walmart in the refrigerated aisle. Also, be sure to look in the September/October issue of ALL YOU Magazine to find a $0.55 off coupon for Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding! Yay! :)

Hershey's Pudding at Walmart #readysetsnack
IMG_6719

Be sure to follow the hashtag #readysetsnack for more fun tutorials & yummy recipes using Hershey's Ready to Eat Pudding from some of your favorite bloggers, & you can always find delicious topping ideas & fun crafts at Kraft.com. I'd love to hear your favorites. Leave a comment below. Don’t forget you can always keep in touch with Kraft on facebook & twitter as well.

Halloween Pudding Cup Printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.