Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Mime Costume & Blog Hop

Easy Mime Costume & Blog Hop

Good morning! Today I am excited to partner with some of my favorite bloggers to bring you a Really Awesome Costumes Blog Hop. I have made 90% of my kiddos’ costumes over the years, & I don’t even sew! Costumes don’t have to be complicated or expensive to be awesome. Today I’m excited to be sharing this Easy Mime Costume with you. So let’s get started!

Easy Mime Costume from GingerSnapCrafts.com   #gingersnapcrafts #Halloween

Costume-Collage

DIY Pineapple - Sugar Bee Crafts // Pinata Shoes - Morena's Corner // Easy Mime - Ginger Snap Crafts // Skein of Yarn - Dukes and Duchesses // Caps For Sale - Blue I Style // No Sew Mermaid Tutu - 365 Days of Crafts // Disney Frozen – Foster2Forever // Plants v. Zombies - Twin Dragonfly Designs // Inside Out Bing Bong - Desert Chica // Princess Anna Apron - Ruffles and Rainboots // Modern Mother Earth - BumbleBree Blog // Easy DIY Cow T-Shirts - Wait Til Your Father Gets Home // Panda Costume for Teens - Three Mint Balloons // 10 Minute Charlie Brown with Football Treat Bag - Just JP // Vintage Circus Strong Man - Life Anchored // Woodland Fairy – Fairfield World // Free Fisherman Costume - C.R.A.F.T.

DIY Costume Blog Hop

For this costume you will need:

hat
black or black & white striped shirt
black pants & belt
red sneakers
red scarf
face paint

I used this white cream makeup from Walmart.

homemade costume

People Paint from DecoArt works great for the little details on the face.

make your own costume

Basically you just get dressed & paint your face! How easy is that? ha! ;)
I googled “mime” & got ideas on how to paint his face. Just do your best. ;)

mime square

Then let your little mime do his thing!

blog hop

mime costume2                
Do you like to make homemade costumes?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below!

**Be sure to hop around to all the different blogs participating today!**

Easy Mime Costume from GingerSnapCrafts.com   #gingersnapcrafts #Halloween

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.