Ginger Snap Crafts: How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean with Printable #PalmoliveMultiSurface

How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean with Printable #PalmoliveMultiSurface

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#PalmoliveMultiSurface #CollectiveBias

Hello! Good morning! :) How was your weekend? Mine was amazing! We had a girl’s weekend in Kansas City, & we had a blast! Annnnd when we got home the boys had actually cleaned the house! Yay! So that was a nice surprise! ha! Who doesn’t love a clean house? I sure do. ;) One of the rooms that I find the hardest to keep clean is the kitchen. The kitchen is by far the busiest (& messiest!) room in our house, & it can be quite the challenge sometimes. So I’m excited to share some tips on How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean with you today. (I even have a kitchen cleaning checklist printable for you!) I also wanted to show you the brand new Palmolive® Multi Surface dish soap that I found at Walmart recently. I LOVE that you can clean both dishes and kitchen surfaces with one product. It has saved me a ton of time cleaning! Yay! So let’s get started! :)

how to keep your kitchen clean at GingerSnapCrafts.com #kitchen #cleaningtips

Palmolive Multi Surface Soap

First, let me tell you a little more about Palmolive® Multi Surface. Palmolive® Multi Surface eliminates 99.9% of bacteria (*staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica and E. coli (157:H7) from dishes and hard non porous kitchen surfaces. Awesome! (I don’t like germs!) It can be used to clean dishes & just about any hard surface in your kitchen. You can use it on countertops, stovetops, floors, tables….anywhere dirt, grime & germs are hiding! It’s easy to use, easy to rinse & a huge time saver.

Palmolive Kills Germs

One the back of the bottle it will give you instructions on how to use it. For cleaning my countertops & other hard surfaces I diluted the Palmolive® Multi Surface according to the instructions on the back of the bottle. I used a spray bottle to mix it in.

cleaning your kitchen

I put one part Palmolive® Multi Surface to 4 parts water inside the spray bottle.

PalmoliveĀ® Multi Surface

Then I used this solution to wipe down the front of the fridge & the handles.

#cleaning #tips

I also used it inside of the fridge, on the shelving, on the floor, cleaned the stovetop & even cleaned up some messes on the floor. It’s also great to use on the kitchen table & to wipe down the kitchen chairs & benches.

clean the fridge

You can do so much more than just clean dishes with Palmolive® Multi Surface. ;)

cleaning the kitchen

I made a kitchen cleaning checklist to help me keep up with what needs to be done in the kitchen. I find that when I do these chores daily, weekly & monthly that my kitchen stays so much cleaner! I love that! :)

So every day we make sure that we load & unload the dishwasher, clear & wipe down the countertops, clean & wipe down the table top, sweep, take out the trash & wipe down stovetop.

Weekly (try to do one a day) I’ll mop the floor, straighten pantry & the refrigerator, thoroughly wipe down the chairs & table, clear & wipe down the front of the fridge & clean the glass doors & windows.

kitchen cleaning printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Then every month (try to do one or two of these per week) I’ll clean the inside of the fridge, clean under the stove & refrigerator, wipe down inside of the microwave, clean inside of the trash can, clean under the sink & reorganize cabinets & pantry as needed. My kiddos can’t remember where to put things! Even though everything is labeled at our house! ha! ;) You can print my kitchen cleaning checklist by clicking the button below. :)kitchen printableYou can laminate this checklist, hang it on the fridge & use a dry erase marker to mark off each chore as you get it done. My kiddos love to mark off the chores! I’m working on getting them to love doing the chores, too! ha! :)

Don’t forget you can find the new Palmolive® Multi Surface at Walmart in the cleaning aisle near the other dish soaps. Look for it! :)

Palmolive Multi Surface

How do you keep your kitchen clean? Do you have any tips?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

how to keep your kitchen clean at GingerSnapCrafts.com #kitchen #cleaningtips

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.