Ginger Snap Crafts: Happy Easter! #becauseHelives

Happy Easter! #becauseHelives

Happy Easter, everyone! I am so grateful for this Easter morning when we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I know He lives, and that #becauseHelives I can be with my family forever. I am so grateful for His Gospel, and the blessings it brings to my life. Easter this year happens to fall on our Church’s General Conference. If you would like to watch conference with us you can go right {HERE}. :)

#bowiefam
 
I love this video! :) Please watch it! You’ll be glad you did. :)
 

If you would like a FREE copy of The Book of Mormon ~ email me! :)
You can read more about our family & what we believe {HERE}.
 
Free Book of Mormon packet at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[3]
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.
 


This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.