Ginger Snap Crafts: Chick Eggs {tutorial}

Chick Eggs {tutorial}

Hello! It’s Easter weekend! Yay! We have family coming into town, an Easter celebration at church tonight, an Easter Egg Hunt & General Conference. Annnnnd my kiddos are hoping the Easter Bunny makes a stop at our house Saturday night to fill their baskets. ;) I’m also hoping my hubby & I can install our new kitchen faucet sometime this weekend. ha! We’ll see how that goes. I’ll be sharing my mini kitchen makeover soon! We are almost done. Eek! Before I close up shop for the weekend I wanted to share this super cute & so easy Chick Eggs Tutorial with you! This would be a great little activity to do with the kiddos this weekend. So let’s get started!

Cute Chick Eggs at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Easter #EasterEggs #spring

chick eggs for Easter at GingerSnapCrafts.com

You’ll only need a few supplies:

Elmer’s Paint Pens (orange & black)
eggs*

*I found these super realistic looking eggs at Walmart. I used the same eggs for my Spring Egg Toss game, too. You could also used boiled eggs or plastic eggs if you’d like.

chick egg craft

First I painted on an orange beak using the paint pen.

chick egg tutorial with Elmers

Annnnnd then I added two dots for eyes with the black paint pen! So cute!

chick egg for Easter

You could also dye these eggs yellow before you begin. That would be adorable!

Easter craft for kids
Click on the pictures for more “eggs”cellent post. :)

Over 20 Eggscellent Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Easter #eggs #linkparty #features_thumb[2]

25  Easter ideas, recipes, decor & more #featured_thumb[1]
15 Creative Easter Egg Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Easter #eggs #linkparty #features[4]15  Ideas, Recipes & Tutorials for Spring (features at GingerSnapCrafts.com)_thumb[1]Over 15 Spring Ideas, Recipes & Projects featured at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #spring_thumb[5]

Do you have any fun ways your family decorates Easter Eggs?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

chick eggs for Easter at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family!
I’ll be back on Sunday with a special Easter message from our family. :)

Cute Chick Eggs at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Easter #EasterEggs #spring

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.