Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Key Rings & Teacher Gift Printable #happycrafters

DIY Key Rings & Teacher Gift Printable #happycrafters

This post is brought to you by Happy Crafters.

Hello! Hello! Last night we had our monthly 4H meeting, & the some of the kiddos told me that they only have 30 more school days until school’s out for the summer! Eek! Can you believe that? This year flew by! I always like to give a fun teacher gift at the end of the year to let my kiddos’ teachers know how much we really appreciated them throughout the school year. So today I'd love to show you how easy it was to make these adorable DIY Key Rings with Happy Crafters. I'll also be sharing a free printable that you can use to turn these key rings into a "key to my success" teacher gift. These would also make great gifts, a fun kid craft or something to make for yourself! So let’s get started! :)

 
I used pattern adhesive vinyl to make these. It was sooooo easy! Look at all of these cute possibilities. Eek! I love this stuff! :)
 
 
So, let's get started on the tutorial! :)
 
 
You'll only need a few supplies for this project. :)
 
First, you will cut your wood. These are just some wood scraps I already had on hand. They measured about 6 inches long or so. After I had my wood cut I measure them, & then I cut my vinyl the exact same size with my Silhouette. You could also do this by hand or with a paper trimmer.
 
 
I painted my wood white, and then after it had dried I applied vinyl to both sides.
 
 
Then I screwed one screw eye into each piece of wood.
 

Then I slide on a key ring. That's it!
 
 
To use these as teacher gifts I used this printable.
 
teacher gift printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com
 
I printed it out on white cardstock. Then I glued the printable to a piece of scrapbook paper, punched a hole & tied the key ring (with a blank key on it) on with a ribbon. Cute!
 
 
 
 
You can see how I used patterned vinyl in my organized pantry right {HERE}.
 
 
Do you have any fun ways you'd like to use pattern vinyl?
I'd love to hear your ideas! Leave a comment below. :)
 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.