Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Ribbon Wand {tutorial}

DIY Ribbon Wand {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Offray.

Hello! It’s Friday! Yippee! I have a super fun weekend planned! Yay! A couple of girlfriends & I (& my daughter & her friend!) are going to Time Out for Women in Kansas City. It should be a lot of fun! Buuuut before I take off I wanted to share this quick DIY Ribbon Wand tutorial with you with some fun Offray Ribbon. These wands are perfect for warmer weather! My daughter loves twirling them around in the air. These would make great party favors, & they are an awesome kid craft. You can let the kiddos design their own wand with ribbon & colors that they like. Also, these are great because you don’t need a lot of supplies,& they are finished in a couple of minutes. So let’s get started! :)

DIY Ribbon Wand with Offray Ribbon at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ribbon #DIY #offray

ribbon wand with Offray Ribbon

Supplies:
ribbon (I used this striped ribbon from Offray Ribbon.)
wooden dowel
screw eyes
paint
paint brushes

supplies to make a ribbon wand

First, I cut the wooden dowel into 12 inch pieces.

ribbon wand

Then I painted the wooden dowels. Then I let them dry.

ribbon wand tutorial

Then I screwed one screw eye onto the end of each dowel.

ribbon tutorial
Then I cut a super long piece of ribbon. My ribbon measured about 8 feet long!

ribbon Offray ribbon

Then I strung this piece of ribbon through the eyelet & tied a knot. I tried to tie the knot right in the middle of the ribbon.

how to make a ribbon wand

Then I just repeated the steps until all the ribbon wands were finished.

ribbon wands

Now it’s time to have some fun!!! :)

ribbon wand with Offray #ribbon

#kidcraft #tutorial
ribbon wand with Offray Ribbon

Do you have a fun weekend planned?
Do you love crafting with your kiddos, too?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Remember for all of your ribbon needs be sure to check out Offray.

DIY Ribbon Wand with Offray Ribbon at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ribbon #DIY #offray

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.