Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy & Dramatic Kitchen Update with Pfister Faucets

Easy & Dramatic Kitchen Update with Pfister Faucets

This post is brought to you by Pfister Faucets.

Hello! I’ve been working on updating my kitchen little by little. Annnnd since my hubby hasn’t agreed to new countertops, a new sink & painting the cabinets yet (ha!) I’ve been focusing on smaller more manageable projects! I love when these easy changes had such a dramatic effect. An easy way to update your kitchen is changing out your faucet. It is so easy to do! Annnd if you pick the right one the change can be dramatic! So today I’d love to show you an Easy & Dramatic Kitchen Update with Pfister Faucets. So let’s get started!

easy & dramatic kitchen update at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I was soooo excited to get started that I didn’t get a really good before picture! Sorry! Basically we had a builder’s grade, nothing fancy faucet with one handle & a white plastic sprayer. Boring! ;)

before & after

We decided to switch it out with a Glenfield 2 Handle Kitchen Faucet from Pfister Faucets. This faucet has the sophistication of old world craftsmanship while delivering modern efficiency and performance. I love the chunky look, and it looks great in our kitchen.

kitchen faucet

This faucet features Tri-Flow™ that provides three water settings: Full Stream (see below), Power Spray, and Eco Rinse (see above). Eco Rinse uses 50% less water! This is a great way to help your household to conserve water. Awesome!

new kitchen faucet

This faucet includes a matching side sprayer. I love how this faucet has a high arc! It makes it easy to fill those huge pots for spaghetti. We eat a lot of spaghetti! ha! ;) The spout also swivels 360 degrees for maximum maneuverability. It’s great!

pfister faucet

This faucet also has the Pforever Seal which is an advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee. Yes, a NEVER leak guarantee! That’s worth saying twice. ;) It also comes with the Pfister Pforever Warranty® which covers the finish and function for life. This faucet has got you covered! It was super easy to install (took under an hour), and it looks fantastic!

cleaning the kitchen

In case you missed it, I shared some tips on how to keep your kitchen clean earlier this week. Check it out, and share your tips, too! I’d love to hear them. :)

how to keep your kitchen clean at GingerSnapCrafts.com #kitchen #cleaningtips

What is your favorite way to update your kitchen?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

easy & dramatic kitchen update at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.