Ginger Snap Crafts: Whole Wheat Waffles with Yogurt & Granola {recipe} #MullerMoment

Whole Wheat Waffles with Yogurt & Granola {recipe} #MullerMoment

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias

Good morning! How was your weekend? Fabulous, I hope! Our weather was fantastic! Aahh! We enjoyed soaking up some sunshine! Yay! Recently (as in last week!) I stumbled across a brand new product in the yogurt aisle at Walmart ~ Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt. With flavors like Raspberry Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Bean I knew it would the perfect treat for me! Annnd after all the snow days we’ve been having lately I definitely needed a “Me Moment” just for me! So after the kiddos headed back to school last week (after several more snow days) I took a few minutes to myself. I deserved it! ha! ;) I came up with this yummy treat with a touch of indulgence that I’m sure you would enjoy too! So keep reading to see how to make these whole wheat waffles with yogurt & granola.

whole wheat waffles with yogurt & granola at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Before we get to the recipe let me tell you a little bit about the new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt. I love that with these yogurts you can indulge without judgment. They are the perfect indulgent treat with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition. I know you are just a busy as me, and these yogurts make a great on-the-go snack or breakfast option. Plus they taste great, & the ice cream inspired flavors are perfectly yummy! Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt will fit right into your life as a "better-for-you" alternative to regular ice cream or other treats. You can finally feel good about eating dessert first. Yay! :)

Muller ice cream inspired yogurt

I usually have my “Me Moment” of the day right after the big kiddos & my hubby leave for school & work. My little guy is usually still asleep when they leave. So you know what that means…I have the whole house to myself, & it is sooooo quiet & calm. Aahhhhh! :) Usually I grab a warm blanket, snuggle in on the couch after grabbing something to eat. I’m always hungry in the mornings! I love that I can grab one of these Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurts & take a little time for myself.  Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt is just the right amount of wrong ~ a perfect way to pamper myself.

ice cream flavored yogurt

One way that I love to indulge myself is to make some whole wheat waffles & use some of the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt & granola as a topping. It is such a sweet indulgence!

For this recipe you’ll need:
Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt (I used Raspberry Chocolate Chip.)
whole wheat waffles
red berry granola with dark chocolate bits

I used this whole grain waffle recipe that I found online to make these delicious homemade waffles. For an easier version you could also use frozen whole wheat waffles. I’ve done that before, too! ;) Sometimes you need a “me moment” super quick! ha! Anyways after you’ve cooked your waffles (either in the waffle iron or toaster), you’ll put one waffle on a plate.

whole wheat with yogurt

Then you’ll spread half of a carton of the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt on top.

waffle bar

Then you’ll put one more fluffy waffle on top, & then spread the rest of the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt on top of that.

waffles with yogurt

Sprinkle with the granola, and now you are ready for a Müller® Me Moment. Yum! :)

waffles with yogurt & granola topping

Now that’s what a “Me Moment” is all about! ;)

whole wheat breakfast ideas

Each Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt has:

  • 5.3 oz
  • 6% milk fat yogurt
  • Good source of protein (7g)
  • Less sugar than other yogurts and only 190-210 calories.

whole wheat waffles

You might be able catch an upcoming Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt demo at your local Walmart between March 12th-15th. If you are local to me you can sample this brand new product at Walmart Supercenter #100 in Bentonville THIS Friday, March 13th.

Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt at Walmart

You are also invited to the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt Twitter Party THIS Wednesday, March 11th at 1 pm –2 pm EST. You could win one of 5 $100 Walmart Gift Cards or one of two $200 Gift Baskets! Eek! You can RSVP {HERE}.

_MullerMoment-Twitter-Party-MARCH11th-1pmEST

Love Muller? Visit www.Mullerquaker.com to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and offers. As a thank you, you'll also get a coupon to use toward your next purchase!

Now that I've shared my “Me Moment” time. It’s your turn. :) When do you take time to have a little time to yourself! I’d love to hear about your “Me Moments”. Leave a comment below. :)

whole wheat waffles with yogurt & granola at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.