Ginger Snap Crafts: Colorful Burlap Wreath {tutorial}

Colorful Burlap Wreath {tutorial}

This post was first seen over at The Crafting Chicks. I was given supplies from Canvas Corp to make this adorable #spring #wreath.

Hello! How are you? It’s Friday! Yay! I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend. We have been off all week on spring break. Yay! So I’ve been taking it easy on the blog! So it’s the perfect time to share this Colorful Burlap Wreath that I shared over at The Crafting Chicks a few weeks ago! You’ve got to love a post all ready to go! ha! So keep reading to see how easy this wreath was to make. :)

600 colorful burlap wreath at GingerSnapCrafts.com #burlap #wreath

You’ll need a few supplies for this project:

  • foam wreath form
  • wide burlap ribbon
  • glue gun & glue sticks
  • 4 burlap flowers

You can found these (already made!) burlap flowers from Canvas Corp for a few dollars each at the craft store. They come in so many fun colors. I’m sure you can find some to match your home decor! I just love them! I just picked up a few in blue jean! I can’t wait to make something with them. You know how much I love a good blue jean project. :)

burlap flower

burlap flower #canvascorp 
To make the wreath I wrapped my wreath form with the burlap ribbon. I used the hot glue gun every couple of inches or so to secure the ribbon to the wreath. Be careful the hot glue is hot, & the burlap is pretty porous. You don’t want to burn yourself. I’m talking from experience. ;)

burlap wreath

After my wreath form was completely covered with burlap it was time to glue on the burlap flowers. I spaced them pretty close together, & then I glued them in place with the hot glue. That’s it! All done! I told you it was easy!

burlap flowers from Canvas Corp

I just love the fun pop of color it gives our front door! :)

burlap spring wreath

What do you having hanging on your front door?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below.

Annnnd don’t forget you still have a few days left to
order a Silhouette bundle at an unbelievable price.
Shop {HERE} & use the code GINGERSNAP to get the discount.

March 2015 Silhouette Promotion use the code GINGERSNAP httpwww.silhouetteamerica.comvinyl-lovers

Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!

600 colorful burlap wreath at GingerSnapCrafts.com #burlap #wreath

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.