Ginger Snap Crafts: Spring Egg Toss Game {tutorial}

Spring Egg Toss Game {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Make It Fun Crafts®. I am also excited to announce that I have partnered with Make It Fun Crafts® to bring you fun tutorials using FloraCraft® products for the next 6 months. So stay tuned!

Hello! Spring it here! Yay! Yesterday we had highs in the 70s. Wahoo! My kiddos were so excited to get outside & play in the sunshine. ;) I’m hoping it stays this pretty through Easter. Today I am excited to show you how I made this fun Spring Egg Toss Game for this weekend. I used a few products I had on hand & a few supplies from FloraCraft® as part of their Make It: Fun® Team. This is a great game to use at Easter Egg hunts, spring parties, school activities or just for fun. So keep reading to see how easy this game was to make. :)

Spring Egg Toss at GingerSnapCrafts.com #spring #eggtoss #kidsgame #makeitfuncrafts

For this project you will need:
3 FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam wreaths in sizes12”, 14” & 16”
material
pinking shears
hot glue
thumbtacks 
white card stock
this printable
plastic eggs

supplies

The first thing I did was cut my material into long strips using a pair of pinking sheers.

supplies for making wreaths

Then I just used thumbtacks to hold my material in place. You could use hot glue if you’d like. I want to reuse my wreaths after this, so that’s why I used thumbtacks! ;)

fabric covered wreath

I just wrapped the material around & then secured it with a few more thumbtacks.

supplies for fabric covered wreath

I kept doing that until my entire wreath was covered with material.

supply fabric wreaths make it fun

Then just do that 2 more times with the other 2 wreaths. :)

fabric covered wreaths

Next I made these egg number printables for the numbers 10, 20 & 30. I printed them out on white cardstock. You can do that right {HERE}. You can also right click & save the images below then resize them if you’d like.102030

Then I just hot glued the numbers to the back of the wreaths.
The more points you could earn, the smaller the wreath was.

Easter game

To play the kiddos each got a bucket of plastic eggs. They took turns trying to toss the eggs into the wreaths. The kiddo with the most points wins. :) Make sure you check out Make It Fun Crafts® for more fun ideas like this one. Do you have any fun plans for Easter? I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

spring egg toss at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.