Ginger Snap Crafts: White Diamonds Perfume Gift Box ~ Christmas Gift Idea {tutorial}

White Diamonds Perfume Gift Box ~ Christmas Gift Idea {tutorial}

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client. #ScentSavings #shop #CBias

I introduced you to my youngest sister, Megan a few months ago when I convinced her to attend SNAP blogging conference with me last spring! She’s cute, crazy, young & so much fun to be around! Totally opposite of me….I’m kind of old & boring! ha! She does makes me feel like a 20 something year old again though. Especially when we are making middle of the night runs to Denny’s, going into the big city for a night out or running down 3 flights of stairs getting to our seats for a concert. haha! ;) Sometimes it can be a little tricky trying to pick out the best gift for her since we do like such different things, but recently I found the perfect holiday gift for her! Yay! Keep reading to see how I put together this White Diamonds Perfume Gift Box for my sister (& see where I bought it for a great price). :)

Christmas Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #shop #ScentSavings #cbias

White Diamonds Perfume #shop

What inspired this gift idea in the first place was a recent shopping trip to Walmart where I spotted the White Diamonds display & tester bottles in the very front of the store. You can’t miss it! Such great prices, too! So I grabbed one of the White Diamond Gift Sets for my sister. The gift set also came with an exclusive celebrity voice ringtone, too! Pretty cool! :)

#scentsavings #shop #cbias #ScentSavings #shop #shop #ScentSavings

When I got home I wanted to personalize the gift for my sister, so I decided to whip out a cute gift box with some chipboard & scrapbook paper. :)

gift ideas for the holidays #shop

I thought she could use it later as a desk organizer or in the bathroom to store her make up & new perfume.

gift ideas for Christmas #shop

Of course, I had to monogrammed it with a big M for Megan. ;)

Christmas Gift Ideas #shop #ScentSavings

Then I stuffed the gift box with some shredded paper.

#ScentSavings #shop #cbias

Then I filled it with everything from the White Diamonds gift set (2 bottles of perfume, body lotion & satin body talc), some candles, a bracelet & chocolates. Then I added a big burlap ribbon around the top of the box & a few burlap flowers to the back. I love the rustic elements along the elegant White Diamonds products. So pretty! :)

cologne and perfume gift idea #shop

I think she’ll love it! I just hope she doesn’t see this post before I give it to her! I guess we will see if she reads my blog! haha! :)

2013-04-17 23.28.41

Do you have a friend or sister on your Christmas list? What are you going to be buying them this year? I’d love to hear! :) This White Diamonds Holiday Gift Set is such a great value, and may be the perfect gift for that special person on your list. Remember you can find, sample & buy White Diamonds perfume gift sets at Walmart! :)

Christmas Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #shop #ScentSavings #cbias

Visit http://scentsavings.net/ for more holiday gift ideas!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

For more holiday ideas check this out! :)