Ginger Snap Crafts: Coconut Candy Bar Brownies & Triple Chocolate Delight {easy dessert recipes}

Coconut Candy Bar Brownies & Triple Chocolate Delight {easy dessert recipes}

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client. #KraftEssentials #CBias #Shop

The holidays are upon us! Wahoo! Can you believe it? I love, love, love the holidays. I love spending time together with our families. My husband & I both come from large families, so usually when either of our families get together for the holidays we all pitch in & bring a dish or two for the meal. Of course, the most important part of the meal is the dessert, right? ;) Today I’d love to share two of our family’s favorite holiday desserts. First I’ll be sharing this yummy Coconut Candy Bar Brownies recipe, and then I’ll share a delicious recipe from my husband’s sister ~Triple Chocolate Delight. Yum!

Coconut Candy Bar Brownies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #KraftEssentials #shop #cbias

What I love about both of these recipes is that they use ingredients you probably already have on hand! Awesome! :) If you do need to drop by Walmart to pick a few things up make sure you keep an eye out for their holiday baking center! It is awesome, and it has tons of ingredients & supplies to make your favorite holiday desserts & recipes. {You can see more of my shopping trip over on google+.}

 #KraftEssentials #shop ##cbias  bake center at Walmart

OK…where were we? Oh yes, Coconut Candy Bar Brownies! ha! :) One word ~ delicious! {I found this recipe over at KraftRecipes.com so make sure you pop over there to get the full details on how to put it all together.}

To make the Coconut Candy Bar Brownies you’ll need:
1 4 oz. pkg. BAKER’S unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 7 oz. pkg. BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup whipping cream
2 4 oz. packages BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped

If you make the Tripe Chocolate Delight as well you’ll need:
2 pkg. JELL-O chocolate pudding
1 tub of COOL WHIP
your favorite candy bar, crushed

#KraftEssentials #brownies #shop how to make brownies
For the short version on how to make this you’ll melt the unsweetened chocolate & butter in the microwave. Then stir in the sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla & walnuts. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool. Spread a layer of coconut & the sweetened condensed milk on top. Melt semi-sweet chocolate on the stove & stir in the whipping cream. Cool to room temperature & then spread on top of brownies. Set in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until chocolate in set. Cut into squares. Makes 36 brownies. Yummy! :)#KraftEssentials

Now our family doesn’t just stop there…no way! It’s the holidays after all! ha! I got this next recipe from my husband’s sister one Thanksgiving. It is GOOD! That’s all I’m saying! ha! ;) First I get out a trifle bowl & put a layer of brownies on the bottom.

#KraftEssentials #shop #brownies

Then I put on a layer of JELL-O chocolate pudding on top of the brownies.

#KraftEssentials #shop #jello

Then a layer of COOL WHIP topping on top of that.

#KraftEssentials #shop #coolwhip

Then I sprinkled some my favorite candy bar crumbs on top of that. Can you tell which candy bar is my favorite? I’ll give you a hint ~ it’s the same one I use in my Ooey Gooey Cake recipe. ;)

#KraftsEssentials #chocolate #shop #cbias

Then you’ll repeat the same layers again ~ brownies, chocolate pudding, COOL WHIP & candy bar. The triple chocolate along with the sweet COOL WHIP makes this a rich & fabulous dessert that is perfect for the holidays. My kiddos gobble it up! So it’s a good thing that this recipe makes plenty for everyone.

#KraftEssentials #shop #recipe#KraftEssentials #cooking #holidayrecipe GingerSnapCrafts.com #shop#KraftEssentials #shop #dessert #cbiasTriple Chocolate Delight from GingerSnapCrafts.com #KraftEssentials #shop #cbias

Do you have any favorite Christmas dessert recipes or Thanksgiving dessert recipes?
I’d love to hear your holiday dessert ideas! I’ll take any leftover turkey recipes, too! ha! ;)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

For more holiday ideas you can check this out! :)