Ginger Snap Crafts: Pumpkin Pancakes {recipe}

Pumpkin Pancakes {recipe}

This post was seen first over at A Girl & A Glue Gun.

Today I am so excited to be sharing this fun fall recipe ~ pumpkin pancakes! :) Which would be perfect for this week. Just sayin’! ha! I first saw this recipe in The Friend magazine last month, so I decided try it out on my family to see how they liked it! So keep reading to get the recipe, and I’ll let you know what we thought. ;)
 

For this recipe you'll need:
2 cups dry buttermilk pancake mix
1 1/2 cups of water
1 can of pumpkin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 package of sliced almonds
 
 
I mixed the water, cinnamon & pancake mix together first. Then I added in the pumpkin & the nuts. Then I cook them on our electric grill. It made about 16 pancakes.
 
 
I always love to eat my pancakes with lots of butter, syrup & bananas. ;) These would of been really good with some whip cream on top, too!
 
 
They tasted a little bit different than regular pancakes. I little bit heavier & not as light & fluffy like we are used, too. It was fun to try out, and they were perfect for fall. We will definitely try them again sometime soon. :)
 

For another one of our favorite pumpkin recipe
check out this recipe for Pumpkin Crunch Cake.

pumpkin crunch cake recipe

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.