Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #130

{wow me} wednesday #130

This post is brought to you by Bobbie Lou’s Fabric Factory.

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!

 

So glad YOU are here!

I wanted to quickly introduce to one of my newest sponsors, Bobbie Lou’s Fabric Factory! :)
Just check out just some of the adorable fabric that is listed in their etsy shop! Love it!

image

So if you are in the need for some cute fabric make sure you check them out!
You can also follow them on instagram @bobbieloufabric for new fabric updates & sales!

Tonight I’m also excited to tell you that I’m looking
for 12 new contributors for Ginger Snap Crafts.

I hope you have been enjoying my current contributors! :)
They are all crazy talented, & I have enjoyed having them here.
I still have one more to introduce you on Friday ~ I Seam Stressed!
You can check out all their great blogs over on my sidebar.

If you are interested in being a contributor keep reading. :)
If not, scroll on down to the party! Can’t wait to see what you link up! ;)

contributors at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I’m looking for 12 bloggers:

  • who are willing to submit ONE new post this coming January, February & March. (FYI: Bloggers are free to repost on their own blogs at least one week after their post appears on GingerSnapCrafts.com)

  • can post in one of these categories: recipes, sewing or craft tutorials, printables, organizing ideas, kid crafts or activities, holiday craft or recipe, DIY projects & more. If you have any other fun ideas let me know! :)

  • who will be able to email their post in html format to me at least one week before their scheduled post day. (You can send in posts in as early as you want to!)

FYI: Each Friday in January(except Jan. 3), February & March will be reserved for contributors’ post. If there is a certain day/month you can not post let me know when you apply. Thanks!

I will:

  • add your 125X125 button to my sidebar under my contributors section for 3 months (Jan., Feb. & March)

  • promote your post on all my social media channels

  • We will also have a private facebook group so we can share advice, promote each other’s blog post & answer any blogging questions. I think this will be a great way to get to know each other better. :)

To apply:

  • send an email to ginger @ gingersnapcrafts dot com with CONTRIBUTOR as the subject line by Dec. 6th

  • send me a link to your blog & some of your most favorite posts.

  • let me know what category you would like to post in (recipes, crafts, DIY, kid crafts or activities, sewing, organization, etc.)

  • briefly tell me why you would like to be a contributor at GingerSnapCrafts.com

  • new contributors will be notified by Monday, Dec. 9th

  • new contributors team will be announced on the blog, Friday, Dec. 13th

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!

 
I have a huge giveaway going LIVE at midnight ~ so be sure to check back in!

Check back Thursday for a feature post!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.
For project sneak peeks & crazy family stuff follow me on instagram!

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.