Ginger Snap Crafts: I’m over at A Girl and a Glue Gun today!

I’m over at A Girl and a Glue Gun today!

Happy November! Seriously can’t believe I just typed that! This year is flying by! Today I am over a A Girl & a Glue Gun sharing a yummy pumpkin pancakes recipe perfect for this time of year!  I hope you’ll pop over & say hi! :) Then check back later today for an ah-mazing before & after post for my awesome contributor, Sarah from A Little of This, A Little of That! :)


To celebrate November check out 5 of my most favorite Thanksgiving projects. :)

fall so very thankful chalkboard by Ginger Snap Crafts_thumb[1]

So Very Thankful Chalkboard

fall Thanksgiving-Decor-with-PSA-Essentia[1]

Cute & Simple Thanksgiving Décor

fall 4x4 post luminaries

4x4 Post Luminaries

fall easy metallic pumpkin tutorial_thumb[1]

Easy Metallic Pumpkins

fall give thanks

Give Thanks Blocks

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.