Ginger Snap Crafts: Over Ten Turkey Crafts & Treats

Over Ten Turkey Crafts & Treats

It’s my favorite day of the week I get to feature some of you! Yay! In celebration of Turkey Day that will be here in exactly ONE week I thought I’d share over 10+ Turkey Crafts & Treats that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. Remember this week’s party is still going on here. So head on over & link up your latest projects, recipes & ideas, & check out what everyone else has been up, too! :) Buuut first enjoy these turkey features! Gobble! Gobble! ;)

Over Ten Turkey Crafts & Treats #gingersnapcrafts #features #turkey #thanksgiving

DSC08254

Scrap Fabric Turkey @ Get Your Crap Together

Family-Thanksgiving-Art

Family Thanksgiving Art @ Yesterday on Tuesday

gooble printable

Gobble ‘til You Wobble ~ Free Printable @ A Spectacled Owl

IMG_4630

Turkey Cookies @ Melissa’s Cuisine

Kids-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Craft-2-OhMy-Creative.com_

Kids Turkey Craft @ Oh My! Creative

pinecone turkey

Pine Cone Turkey Craft @ My Kid’s Guide

Rustic-Turkey-Made-in-a-Day-turkeytablescapes--650x760

Rustic Turkey Centerpiece @ Made in a Day

thanksgiving turkey candy dish

Thanksgiving Turkey Candy Dish @ Pams Party and Practical Tips

Thanksgiving Turkey Pancakes  _PM

Turkey Pancakes @ Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons

IMG_4755

Turkey Krispies Treats @ I Dig Pinterest

Turkey Cookie Candy Pops 1_PM

Thanksgiving Turkey Twizzler Cookie Pops @ Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons

turkey craft

Turkey Ribbon Sculpture Tutorial @ SewsNBows

turkey favors for your table

Candy Turkey Favors for Your Table @ Michelle Paige

Turkey-on-Mantel-with-Label-1024x680

Easy Scrapbook Paper Turkey @ Just Us Four

Thanks so much for sharing!
If you were featured grab a button here.

Don’t forget to enter the Silhouette Cameo giveaway!!

Silhouette Cameo Giveaway at GingerSnapCrafts.com #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.