Ginger Snap Crafts: Best Birthday Ever ~ Disney Cars Dream Party #dreamparty #cbias

Best Birthday Ever ~ Disney Cars Dream Party #dreamparty #cbias

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and it client. #DreamParty #cbias

My youngest son is turning 4! I can’t believe how fast they grow up! Seriously, it seems like yesterday we were bringing a brand new little baby boy home from the hospital! Instead of being kind of sad about my baby not being a baby anymore, I decided to throw a huge celebration for him & make this the best birthday party ever for my big boy! Wahoo! :) 

My little man has been in love with the Disney Cars movie forever. So that was the perfect theme for our #dreamparty! :) I was able to find everything I needed at very reasonable prices all in one stop. You can check out my shopping trip to see where I found everything. Then you can keep reading to see how his party turned out! :)

Disney Cars Birthday Party Ideas #DreamParty #cbias #gingersnapcrafts

#dreamparty #birthdayboy

You can tell by his little face that he was excited about his party! He could hardly stand the wait! When he walked into our kitchen this is what he saw! :)

#cars

He was so excited about wearing the party hats we made with a few supplies we found at Walmart, too! Aren’t they cute??!!

#dreamparty hat

To make these hats you’ll need:

bright colored party hats
bright colored copy paper
Disney Cars stickers
glue stick 
glue gun & glue
rosette die cut (optional)
circle punch

cars party hat rosettes how-to

First you’ll fold two piece of paper like a fan. My papers measured about 1.5 inches by 10.5 inches long. Then you’ll glue the two ends together making a circle. Squeeze it in as tight as you can, and then while holding it like that put a dab of hot glue right in the middle. Then I put a small circle over this spot to help keep it together. Then you’ll flip it over & do the same thing with a slightly bigger circle. Then I put a car sticker right in the middle. Then I hot glued that to some party hats I found at Walmart. That’s it! :)car party hat tutorial
The birthday boy also loved all the yummy food! He had gone with me to order the cake, and he was so excited when we went & picked up his fancy cake! ;)

#disney #dreamparty #cbias

At his party as I was doing the last minute touches, the kiddos played cars on a car rug we had moved into the kitchen from his room. They had a fun time doing that! I found the small Cars brand cars at Walmart, too. They were perfect! I also made him a “birthday boy” t-shirt to wear. Cute, huh?

#dreamparty
The party favors were little popcorn boxes I found in the bakery section at Walmart. I stuck on a Cars sticker, & then I stuffed them with some fun Car goodies ~ mini flying disc, horns, bookmarks, ring pops & yo-yo’s from the Hallmark party line also available at Walmart.

Cars party favors #cbias

We also played a fun game of pin the headlight on Tow-Mater! Guess who won?? :)

Birthday cakes at Walmart, Cool birthday card, Best birthday, Birthday toys, Celebration

We ate lunch, and then it was time for the birthday cake!!! :)

#dreamparty #birthday
I think the birthday boy really did have the best birthday ever! :) I loved how easy it was to put this party all together. I loved how convenient it was to get all the supplies, food, cake, decorations, birthday toys & games all at one stop. You can check out our “after” party pictures on instagram. ha! ;)

Disney Cars Birthday Party Ideas #DreamParty #cbias #gingersnapcrafts

If you are planning your next celebration make sure you connect
with Hallmark, Disney & check out the birthday cakes at Walmart as well.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.