Ginger Snap Crafts: Silhouette Sale has been extended!!! :)

Silhouette Sale has been extended!!! :)

This post brought to you by Silhouette.

Hope you all are having a great Monday! We have been busy, busy! Swim lessons this morning, shopping, band practice all day for my oldest & right now I’m in the middle of making a cute wedding gift (with my Silhouette!) for my sister & her soon to be hubby! She’s getting married next week!! :) Eek!! Tonight’s family night, too & I can’t wait! :)

Just wanted to let you know that Silhouette has extended their 40% off sale until July 31st! Yay! That gives you a whole extra day to take advantage of this awesome sale! It’s a great time to stock up on all those essentials like vinyl, chipboard, transfer paper, blades, cutting mats, pens & all the new products that Silhouette has just released! So get to shopping & use the code GINGERSNAP to get the discount.

#Silhouette promotion July 2013 use code GINGERSNAP until July 31st

I’m sure you can’t wait to hear who won the Silhouette Portrait giveaway, too! Well, the winner is …….

Entry #2487 Vel!!!! Congratulations! I’ve sent you an email, & I hope to hear back from you very soon! :) Thanks to everyone who entered!

*Update: This is the 2nd winner. I never heard back from the first! Vel, check your inbox!!!

image

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.