Ginger Snap Crafts: I’m on the DecoArt blog today!

I’m on the DecoArt blog today!

Just popping in to let you know that I’m sharing a new project over at the brand new DecoArt blog today! Yay! You can see the full tutorial on how I made these cute baby footprint mason jars over there! I hope you’ll check it out. I’m also sharing some of my favorite DecoArt projects I’ve done right here. So keep reading to see what they are! :) 

baby footprint mason jars using Americana 3D Opaque Gloss Enamels

laundry room sign

4th of July Shorts

shorts for the 4th of July #gingersnapcrafts #tutorial #decoart #4thofJuly

easy stenciling technique

easy stenciling technique tutorial at gingersnapcrafts.com

4th of July face painting

people paint

DIY jewelry organizer

Shadow Box Jewelry Organizer #gingersnapcrafts #decoart #tutorial #organization

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.