Ginger Snap Crafts: Just Be Yourself & Dance! #JustDance2015

Just Be Yourself & Dance! #JustDance2015

Hello! Our family loves Just Dance! How about yours? I think we have just about every edition. ha! :) So as you can imagine my kiddos were super excited get their copy of Just Dance 2015! Yay! I love that Ubisoft (the makers of Just Dance 2015) have partnered with Stomp Out Bullying to bring awareness to National Bullying Prevention Month this October. I’m sure you saw all of the blue shirts a few weeks ago. If you are thinking about getting Just Dance 2015 for your kiddos keep reading to see what we thought & see where you can get your copy. (It would make an amazing Christmas gift!) #JustDance2015 #cgc

Family fun with Just Dance #JustDance2015  

Just Dance 2015 is the perfect game to get our whole family up and moving. Everyone loves to play from my youngest to my oldest. I love that! :) 

wii dancing
Just Dance 2015 is also a sneaky way to get some exercise in! Everyone is having a blast while burning calories, & they don’t even realize it! They just think they are having fun! :)

wii 
We especially LOVED the brand new track list! Just Dance 2015 has recent hits and songs from back in the day! So there are definitely songs that everyone will enjoy dancing to on there! You should of seen my kiddos’ faces when they saw that "What Does the Fox Say?" by Ylvis  AND "Let It Go"  from Disney's Frozen where both on there! Eek! They were ready to party when they saw that! ha! :)

family fun Just Dance 2015  
Even though National Bullying Prevention Month is just about over, Just Dance 2015 and Stomp Out Bullying are still committed to showing people everywhere that “it’s okay to dance to your own beat!” You are most awesome when you are YOU! So keep dancing! :)

playing just dance 
I love that the new songs and wacky & fun dance moves in Just Dance 2015 encourage kiddos and teens to let loose and just be themselves. I love seeing my kiddos smiling, being a little silly & having a blast! :)

playing the wii

Have you ever played Just Dance? If not, what are you waiting for? ;)
What’s your favorite dance move? I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below.

wii games for family 
You can purchase Just Dance 2015 over on Amazon right {HERE}.

Family fun with Just Dance #JustDance2015
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.