Ginger Snap Crafts: Halloween Neighbor Gift {tutorial} #SweetOrTreat

Halloween Neighbor Gift {tutorial} #SweetOrTreat

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetOrTreat #CollectiveBias

Hello! Halloween is so, so close! Are you ready? ;) One of our favorite family traditions is to make treats for our neighbors, leave them on their doorstep & run away before we get caught. So today I’m excited to show you what we are making this year for our neighbors. I don’t think any of them read my blog! So I think I’m good to share. ;) I used a Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam's Club & a few other supplies to make these super cute Halloween Neighbor Gifts that is sure to #sweetortreat. ;)

Halloween Neighbor Gifts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #collectivebias #shop

gift ideas with skittles and starburst

For this project you’ll need a few supplies:
Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam's Club
8 glass milk bottles
twine
Halloween scrapbook paper
1 inch circle punch
mini hole puncher

supplies glass milk bottles

First I used the 1 inch circle punch to cut out my cute tags using some Halloween paper. I used the same paper pack to make these paper milk cartons.

supplies circle punch

Then I used my mini hole punch to punch holes in the top of my tags. I LOVE this hole puncher. ;)

supplies mini hole punch

Then it was time for the candy! I love this Skittles/Starburst pack you can find at Sam’s Club. I’ve used it before to make some cute birthday gifts. It’s great to buy when you need to make several gifts at once because there is so much candy inside. :)

supplies skittles starburst

So this is the easy part! You just pour the candy into the milk bottles. Or I guess it could be the hard part! It’s hard NOT to eat the candy as your putting it into the bottles. Remember you have to save some for the neighbors. ha! ;)

supplies milk bottle

Then I tied the tags on with some twine. That’s it! So easy…..and they really turn out cute! :)

supplies twine and paper tags

These would also make great teacher gifts. Change the tag out & you could use them for just about any holiday, birthday or occasion. :)

milk bottles gift idea

Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?

easy Halloween gift idea

I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Halloween gift idea

Don’t forget you can find the Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack at Sam’s Club. :)

skittles and starburst at Sam's Club

You can keep in touch with both Skittles & Starburst
on facebook, twitter, youtube & tumblr.

Halloween Neighbor Gifts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #collectivebias #shop

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.