Ginger Snap Crafts: Silhouette October Promotion

Silhouette October Promotion

This post is brought to you by Silhouette. #SilhouettePortrait

It that time again! Time for another amazing Silhouette promotion! Yay! This month they are sticking with the Portrait ~ my favorite little machine! It can do just about everything the CAMEO can do just in a smaller package (& price!). So keep reading to see what’s included in this month’s Specialty Media Bundle. :)
use the code GINGERSNAP

When you use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout you can get this fun Portrait Bundle for $149.99! 

This bundle includes:
a Portrait machine
1 pack of Printable Gold Foil
1 pack of Printable Silver Foil
1 pack of Vellum
1 grey dust cover

Shop {HERE} & don’t forget to use the code GINGERSNAP. Let me know if you have any Silhouette questions. I’d love to hear them! Leave a comment below or email me at ginger at gingersnapcrafts dot com.

To celebrate this promotion & since it’s so close to Halloween I thought it would be fun to share 15 spooky projects that I made with a little help from my Silhouette Portrait. Enjoy! :)                                                                                              

15 Spooky Projects with Silhouette_thumb[2]

Bat Treat Box
Spooky Spider Wreath
Halloween Door Hanger
Footprint Ghost
Boo Block
Halloween Countdown
DIY Halloween T-Shirts
Halloween Treat Box
Stamped Treat Box
Paper Pumpkin
Polka Dotted Pumpkin
Pumpkin Blocks
Halloween Framed Art
Trick or Treat Bucket
Halloween Smelly Jellies

You can see my latest Silhouette creation right {HERE}.
I shared this cute & easy ghost tee earlier this week. :)

Easy Ghost Tee at GingerSnapCrafts.com #tutorial #vinyl

If you still need some more Silhouette ideas check out
over 20 of my favorite Silhouette vinyl projects. :)

Over-20-of-my-favorite-Silhouette-vi[2]

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.