Ginger Snap Crafts: Things to Do Quiet Book {tutorial}

Things to Do Quiet Book {tutorial}


Hello! How are you? How was your weekend? Ours was crazy busy but oh so fun! :) My oldest was at a state band competition in Little Rock. So we got to spend two nights in hotel & get away from everything. It was so nice! I didn’t have time to come up with a brand new post so I checked through my 40 draft posts. Yes, 40! I found this one from about a year & a half ago that I had never shared! Oops! This is such an easy & fun project to put together especially using PSA Essentials peel & stick stamps. They make stamping easy! You could also use stickers or cut outs from magazines to make these, too. So keep reading to see how I made this Things to Do Quiet Book. Enjoy! :)
 
{things to do} quiet book from GingerSnapCrafts.com
 
For this project you’ll need:
  • PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamp sets: UBU Beach Bucket, Girls Got Game & All Star
  • PSA Stamper & black ink
  • colorful cardstock squares
  • key ring
  • ribbon
  • laminator & laminator sheets (optional)

psa essentials stamps

First you’ll use your stamper to stamp a different action stamp on each cardstock square. I love this stamper! It’s the only way I will stamp! ;)

psa essentials stamps1

It gives such a clear, crisp image ~ every single time!

psa essentials 3

Next I laminated my cards. I am kind of obsessed with my laminator. I’d laminate everything if I had the time! ha! ;)

psa essentials 4

Cut your cards out, & then you’ll punch a hole in the top corner of each card.

PSA essentials 6

Then put them on a key ring. Tie a ribbon on if you want. All done. :)

psa essentials 7

These are great to stick in your bag for your kiddos to look at church or at the doctor’s office. They are great for road trips, too. They’ll keep little hands busy! :)

psa essentials 8
{things to do} quiet book

Here’s some more easy quiet books I have made:

Flower Color Book

flower-color-book-lifestyle-crafts_t

Mini Alphabet Book

Mini-Alphabet-Book-at-GingerSnapCraf[3]

{things to do} quiet book from GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.