Ginger Snap Crafts: Holiday Shopping at ConsumerCrafts.com

Holiday Shopping at ConsumerCrafts.com

This post is brought to you by ConsumerCrafts.com. #HandmadeHoliday14

Hello! Christmas is right around the corner! Annnnd that means it’s time for Christmas crafts ~ my favorite part! ha! ;) My one stop place for online craft supply shopping is ConsumerCrafts.com. They are amazing! With their low prices & a selection that can’t be beat they are the place to go for all of your crafting needs. Plus they have FREE shipping for all orders over $75. Sweet! ;) ConsumerCrafts.com has just released their holiday catalog with lots of project ideas and a coupon! To give you some ideas I shopped at ConsumerCrafts.com & picked out a ton of craft supplies for my next holiday project. I’ll be sharing a new Christmas tutorial next week to show you what I made. So let’s go shopping, & I’ll show you what I bought! :)

Holiday-catalog-image-Consumer-Crafts

You all know how much I love wood crafts. So the first place I always look at Consumer Crafts is their amazing wood selection. They have a ton! I picked out this cute item! Can you guess what I’m going to make? (I also couldn’t resist getting one of these & these.)

wood crafts at Consumer Crafts

Then I headed over to their Christmas craft section. I picked up some of these. I also swung by their home décor section & picked up this. I have been looking for one for forever. Not sure why I didn’t shop ConsumerCrafts.com first. They had one (& at an amazing price, too!). Awesome! :) I also stocked up on some twine. You can never have enough twine. ;)

consumer crafts Christmas crafts

Here is sneak peak at my shopping cart. I’m not going to show you my entire cart. I want to surprise you a little bit. ha! So make sure you stop by next week when I share the tutorial. :)

consumer craft shopping cart

Oh & LOOK what came yesterday! Eek! :)

ConsumerCrafts.com

You can keep in touch with Consumer Crafts in the following places:
facebook ~ twitter ~ pinterest ~ instagram ~ google+ ~
YouTube ~ Tumblr ~ Craft Unleashed ~ their blog

Consumer-Crafts-revised-logo2-vs10 Converted (2)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.