Ginger Snap Crafts: Be Thankful Folders {tutorial}

Be Thankful Folders {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! I just wanted to pop in really quick to share this super fun & simple tutorial using the folder with insert die from We R Memory Keepers. I first saw this die over A Pumpkin & a Princess a few months ago. I just had to have it! ;) I used it to make these cute Be Thankful Folders for a Relief Society activity we had at my house last week. We had everyone write what they were thankful for inside. Everyone thought they were so cute! These would also make super cute place cards for Thanksgiving, too. So keep reading to see how easy they are to make.

Be Thankful Folders at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #papercraft #thanksgiving

tiny folders

tiny paper folder

For this project you’ll need:
scrapbook paper
folder die
Evolution die cutter
twine
glue

paper craft

You can get a detailed die cutting tutorial right {HERE}.

paper crafting with dies

After you cut your dies out you’ll assemble your folders.

paper crafting for Thanksgiving

Then I stamped “We give thanks for all our blessings” on the front.

stamping

thankful stamp

Then I tied some twine around the front in a knot. That’s it! :)

thanksgiving craftthanksgiving folder basket

tiny paper folder

tiny folders

For more of my We R Memory Keepers projects click on the pictures below.

Capri Sun Hair Clippies Tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com #caprisunmomfactor #spon_thumb[2]
quick & easy cupcake toppers at GingerSnapCrafts.com _thumb[3]

Easy Cake Topper with Lifestyle Studios #wermemorykeepers #sponsored_thumb[3]

Be Thankful Folders at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #papercraft #thanksgiving

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.