Ginger Snap Crafts: Stuffed Oreo Pops {recipe}

Stuffed Oreo Pops {recipe}

This recipe was first seen over at Bloom Designs as part of their Summer in Bloom series.

Hello! Happy Friday to you! Whew! What a week we have had over here. My kiddos are showing some of their animals on the county fair. Last night was the showmanship show, and I was so proud of my kiddos. They did awesome! It was also my youngest son’s 5th birthday! He partied hard at the fair last night. ha! :) We didn’t get home until almost midnight! So thank goodness I remembered that I hadn’t shared this easy & yummy recipe with you yet. I shared this stuffed Oreo pops recipe a few weeks ago over at Bloom Designs. They are good! My kiddo gobbled these up real quick! So keep reading to get the recipe. :)


Stuffed Oreo Pops by GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsicle #recipe

oreo pops

These pops are so easy to make! Annnnd just a warning they will go fast! I didn’t even get to taste one out of this batch. My kiddos are quick! ;) I used these ice pop molds to make these.

You’ll also need:

  • 2 boxes of Jell-O Oreo Cookies ‘n Creme pudding mix
  • 4 cups milk
  • 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
  • 12 Oreo cookies

oreo pops #summer #recipe

First prepare the pudding mix & milk as directed on the pudding box. Set aside. Then you’ll crush some Oreo cookies in a handy chopper or food processor until you have about 2 cups of crumbs. Pour everything into a large bowl. Stir until blended. Pour mixture into molds & add one whole Oreo cookie to each pop. Pop on the end of your mold. Freeze for 4-6 hours. Then enjoy! :)

oreo pudding pops

Make sure you check out these 15 Frozen Treat, too. :)

15 Frozen Treats at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb[4]

Don’t forget the Silhouette Back to School promotion is going on right now!
You can get amazing bundle deals plus FREE shipping! Yay! :)
Shop {HERE} & use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout.

back to school bundles from SilhouetteAmerica.com using the code GINGERSNAP #spon

Stuffed Oreo Pops #popsicle #recipes GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.