Ginger Snap Crafts: Silhouette Back to School Bundles

Silhouette Back to School Bundles

This post is brought to you by Silhouette.

On Monday I shared my latest Silhouette project with you ~ an easy back to school teacher gift, and today I’m excited to share the latest Silhouette promotion with you as well! Yay! :) I love when Silhouette offers bundles this big with great deals on their machines plus a whole lot of specialty media to keep you busy for quite a while! Hey ~ you are going to have lots more time on your hands once the kiddos go back to school, right? ;) So keep reading to see what all is included in this month’s Back to School promotion. :)

back to school bundles from SilhouetteAmerica.com using the code GINGERSNAP #spon

You’ll need to visit this special promotion’s page to snag these deals, & you’ll also need to use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout. :) Annnd just a head up….every purchase over $25 at SilhouetteAmerica.com ships FREE to the US & Canada (including machines)! :)

Portrait Bundle:

Originally $260.91 
SALE $149.99

CAMEO Bundle

Originally $380.91
SALE $269.99

To see 5 reasons I’m glad I bought a Silhouette check out this post.
Let me know if you have any questions about a Silhouette. I’d love to help!

You can also check out my latest back to school Silhouette project {HERE}.

Easy Back to School Teacher Gift at GingerSnapCrafts.com #SilhouettePortrait #SilhouetteCAMEO #printable

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.