Ginger Snap Crafts: SNICKERS® Football Brownies {recipe} #Chocolate4TheWin

SNICKERS® Football Brownies {recipe} #Chocolate4TheWin

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Chocolate4TheWin #CollectiveBias

Hello! Football season is right around the corner. Yay! Can you believe it? This year my youngest daughter will be cheering on the sidelines for her school. She’s in 2nd grade. Really….is there anything cuter than tiny cheerleaders & football players? They are adorable. My daughter is super excited, and she has already started practicing with her squad. I can’t wait to see them cheer. Today I am excited to bring you a yummy recipe perfect for football season ~ SNICKERS® Football Brownies. This is one of my family’s favorite dessert recipes. It’s good! Candy bars make the perfect addition to any brownie recipe, & in my opinion, SNICKERS® bars are the best ones to add! So keep reading to get this delicious recipe. :)

Football Brownies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ChocolatefortheWin #collectivebias #shop

brownies with Snickers #shop

Before making this recipe I headed to Sam’s Club to pick up a few ingredients. I couldn’t help but grab a HUGE box of SNICKERS® 48 count candy bars & a 105-count variety bag (with M&Ms, 3 Musketeers, Milky Ways, Twix & SNICKERS®). You can always get such good deals at Sam’s Club. That variety bag will be perfect for Halloween! You’ll have the favorite house for trick or treaters, that’s for sure! ha! ;) Anyways, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s football season! :)

Snickers 48 count and Mars 105 Variety Pack available at Sam's Club #shop

For this recipe you’ll just use your favorite brownie recipe. I’m not going to lie. I just picked up a box of brownie mix at the store! It’s so much easier! :) You’ll also need to cut up 4 SNICKERS® bars into slices.

using Snickers in baking brownies

Step one ~ Mix your brownie mix batter up. My recipe called for some eggs, water & oil. Stir.

Step two ~ Stir in your chunks of SNICKERS® candy bars.

how to make brownies #shop

Step three ~ Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.

Step four ~ Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. Let your brownies cool.

how to cut out football brownies #shop

After my brownies were nice & cool, I just used a wooden football we had as a pattern. I “traced” around it with a sharp knife to make my brownie footballs.

football brownies #recipe #shop

Then using some white icing I decorated my brownies to look like a football. Aren’t they cute? These would be perfect to share at a football watch party, tailgating party or after their first game. Not only are they cute ~ they taste amazing. The yumminess of the chocolate brownie with nuggets of SNICKERS® inside. Perfection! Your family will love these as much as mine do! :)

Snickers football brownies #ChocolateForTheWin #CollectiveBias #shop

Then you can always serve the mini candy bars variety pack in a bowl alongside the brownies for the perfect football party! You are ready to watch the game now! :)

#chocolateforthewin game day snack ideas

Don’t forget you can buy these chocolate candy bars in the candy aisle at your local Sam’s Club. :)

Snickers 48 count #shop  SNICKERS CANDY

Do you have any favorite game day snacks?
Do you have a favorite candy bar?
Let me know in the comments. I’d love to hear! :)

brownies with Snickers #shop

Football Brownies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ChocolatefortheWin #collectivebias #shop

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.