Ginger Snap Crafts: Back to School Shopping for Me with tmobile free 200mb Tablet

Back to School Shopping for Me with tmobile free 200mb Tablet

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TabletTrio #CollectiveBias

Hello! Well, the kiddos headed back to school last week, so I decided to do a little back to school shopping for myself. ha! I don’t have a smart phone (shocking, I know!), and I was looking for something that could keep me connected online but not cost tons of money each month. I don’t need any more monthly bills! ha! ;) So I was super excited to find this tmobile free 200mb tablet at Walmart. This little tablet is amazing plus you get free data for life! Can you believe that? So keep reading to see how this tablet is helping me stay connected, get organized & stay on top of all those back to school activities. :)

Back to School Shopping for Mom #backtoschool #TabletTrio #collectivebias #shop

#tablettrio #cbias

The “official” name of this tablet is the T-Mobile Trio AXS 7.85” 4G Tablet. You can find these easily at your local Walmart store in the electronics section. This is not just your ordinary tablet either. It is a “connected” tablet ~ you won’t have to depend on Wifi anymore. Yay! No more running around looking for a hot spot when you need to check on something online. It’s priced for under $200, too which makes this even a better deal. :)

buy this tablet at Walmart

Since I’ve purchased this tablet I have been using it everywhere! We have been on the go constantly since school started just a week ago! Check out some of the times this tablet could come in really handy for me. ;)

#triotablet #backtoschool #shop

I could use it to post all of those important back to school pictures on instagram! :)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-11-24-53

I could use it to browse Pinterest for my next DIY project idea while I’m waiting on my oldest kiddo to get out of band practice. :)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-43-42

I could use it to search for recipe ideas for dinner while waiting at the doctor’s office for all of those sports physicals that we should of gotten in the summer! Can you say 3 hour wait? Oh my! It was bad! ;)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-44-49

I could use it to check to check my blog facebook page! Have you liked me over there yet? I’m so closed to 15,000 likes! Eek! ;)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-50-32

I could use it to prepare my lesson for church while waiting on my daughter at cheer practice. I also used it to record the cheers at cheer practice so we can practice later on at home. ;)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-52-08

I could use it to watch craft tutorials on YouTube. ;) You’ve got to keep on top of the newest crafting tools & techniques, you know! ha! ;)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-53-12

Annnnd of course, I could use this amazing little tablet to keep up with some of my favorite blogs. ;)

Screenshot_2014-08-25-22-55-18

Some things to remember about the T-Mobile Trio AXS 7.85” 4G Tablet:

  • Free Data for Life plan- You get up to 200MB of free data each month for the life of the tablet on T-Mobile’s advanced nationwide 4G network.
  • If you need more that 200MB per month both T-Mobile & Walmart also offer affordable, flexible and overage-free tablet data plans for every type of user – from those who just want to check their email, see what the weather will be, check out what’s happening on facebook, to those looking to stream music or video for their kids in the back seat of the car. They definitely have something for everyone. :)
  • For $35, you can score unlimited data card for a full week (1GB up to 4G speeds) with no contract.
  • It has a 7.85 inch display with 1024x768 HD resolution.
  • This tablet is Wi-Fi enabled.
  • This tablet comes with16 GB plus expandable Micro SD slot for plenty of storage.
  • Camera is both front & rear facing with a webcam for social networking, pictures, videos & more.
  • You are able to download thousands of aps, games, songs & more from Google Play.
  • This tablet features Android™ OS Technology.

T-Mobile Tablet Trio #shop

How would you use this tablet to make back to school easier?
Do you own a tablet? What are your favorite aps?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Back to School Shopping for Mom #backtoschool #TabletTrio #collectivebias #shop

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.