Ginger Snap Crafts: Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Pops {recipe}

Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Pops {recipe}

Hello! It’s Friday! Yay! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? We are still recovering from our huge trip, so I think we will just be relaxing this weekend. We are tired! ha! ;) Today I have a super simple & oh so yummy recipe to share with you! :) These strawberry jam cheesecake pops went super fast at our house! ha! My kiddos loved them! So keep reading to get the recipe. :)

Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cheesecake #strawberries #popsicles #recipe

strawberry cheesecake pops #recipe

Instead of using my popsicle molds for these pops I tried something new. I just used disposable plastic cups as molds with a popsicle stick stuck in the middle. It worked out pretty well. :)

For this recipe you’ll need:
2 boxes of Jell-O brand cheesecake pudding
4 cups of milk
1 pint of strawberry freezer jam

You can get my strawberry freezer jam recipe {HERE}.

cheesecake pops

Mix the Jello-O pudding mix & milk as directed on the box. In each cup layer some of the pudding, a layer of jam & then one more layer of pudding on top. I used a muffin pan to hold my cups in place, & I just kept them in the muffin pan in the freezer. That made it lots easier to move the pops in & out of the freezer. ;) Stick your popsicle sticks in & then freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen. Then enjoy! :)

Check out some more frozen treats! :)

650 strawberry yogurt pops

strawberry yogurt pops

15 Frozen Treats at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features

15 Frozen Treats

Banana Pudding Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsicle #summer #recipe

banana pudding pops

Top 10 Frozen Treat Recipes #gingersnapcrafts #linkparty #features #recipe_thumb[2]

top ten frozen treats

I hope you all have a great weekend,
I’ll see you back here on Monday! :)

Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cheesecake #strawberries #popsicles #recipe

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.