Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #96 {& call for co-host}

{wow me} wednesday #96 {& call for co-host}

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Next week is kind of BIG for little ol’ me!
My blog went live on Monday, April 4, 2011.
(You can see my first post here.)
Which means my little blog will turn 2 this next week!
So I thought it would be fun to celebrate in a BIG way.
I did this last year, & I thought it was so much fun.
I can’t wait to do it again!
So here it is NEXT week for {wow me} wednesday
I would LOVE to have a few (or a BUNCH!!) of YOU co-host with me.
Sound fun??  This is how it will work.

I will:

1. Give you this cute little button! ;)

2.  Then on Friday (March 29), I will send you the html code for the party.
{I will also give you the run down on how to post it…it’s super easy.}

3. I’ll give your blog a shout out on the night of the party!

You will:

1.  Schedule the party to post at
7:00 pm Central Time on
TUESDAY, April 2, 2012
on YOUR blog.
Make sure that fits in with your blog schedule!

2. Feature some of your favorite links
either in a feature post on your blog, on Pinterest
OR with shout outs on twitter, google+ or facebook.

3. Have fun!

If you would like to co-host next week please email me at
ginger at gingersnapcrafts dot com
with the word CO-HOST as the subject.
It will be lots of fun I promise!! 
I want this to be the biggest & best party yet!!

So are you ready to party tonight?  

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

 

 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.