Ginger Snap Crafts: Jellybean Stacking Boxes {tutorial}

Jellybean Stacking Boxes {tutorial}

I’ve got one more Easter craft for you! So far I’ve shared a Crayola Easter Basket, Easter crayon boxes, Paper Easter Eggs, Chalkboard Easter Eggs, and Bunny Treat Boxes.  Today I’d love to show you how I made these cute Jellybean Stacking Boxes with a little help from my PSA Essentials stamps.

jellybean stacking boxes

My kiddos always like to count & sort their candy! So I thought it would be fun to make a set of stacking boxes that they could use to count & sort their jellybeans.

To make my stacking boxes I used the PSA Essentials Funky Numbers Peel & Stick stamp set. I stamped the numbers onto white card stock, & then I punched them out with a circle punch.


image  psa essential numbers stamp

I cut out these stacking boxes with my Silhouette with an image from their online store with some fun Easter scrapbook paper. After I assembled my boxes I glued a different number on top of each box.

psa stacking boxes

Then I filled the smallest box with jellybeans.

jelly bean box

Then I stacked them all up & tied a piece of baker’s twine around the boxes.

psa essentials easter

I think my kiddos will enjoy getting these in their Easter baskets this year. :)

jellybean stacking boxes

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

You can find me on facebook, twitter, google+ & pinterest.
Don’t miss a post by subscribing by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great giveaway information & deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps.

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.