Ginger Snap Crafts: A Mommy Lifestyle {guest blogger}

A Mommy Lifestyle {guest blogger}

Today I’ve got a guest blogger to introduce you to!  Take it away~

Welcome to A Mommy Lifestyle.

clip_image002

I am a first-time 27 year old American Mother, newlywed to an Israeli man, Business Woman & I am pursuing my PhD in Psychology, plus So Much More. My crazy beautiful life can be humorous, enduring, and sometimes maddening. All in all, I take it day by day and try to be as perfect at everything we women do, with an understanding that it won’t always happen. Follow me on my journey to perfecting A Mommy Lifestyle.

I enjoy blogging about everything but mostly it’s about learning to be great at being a woman. We have many roles and tasks that we do every day. With that said, I love Fashion & Beauty, Food & Entertaining, Organizing & Decorating, Babies & Family life, and Crafting.

Here are some my favorite posts so far!

Pregnant is the New Sexy! How to feel sexy while 25 lbs heavier!

clip_image003

Pregnant is the new sexy!

Reality Check….1 days home with baby!

clip_image005

First Days Home With The Baby

My DIY Baby Nursery!

clip_image007

baby nursery

Check Please! The best checklists to keep you organized!

clip_image009

Check List

I became a Baby Food Making Expert overnight!

 clip_image011

Making Your Own Baby Food

I made a TUTU Crib Skirt!

clip_image013

TUTU Crib Skirt

Thanks for taking the time to Explore.
Hope to see you again. –AML ;)