Ginger Snap Crafts: Bright Smiles, Bright Futures Champions for Kids Dental Care Campaign #Colgate4Kids

Bright Smiles, Bright Futures Champions for Kids Dental Care Campaign #Colgate4Kids

I am always excited when I get the chance to work with Champions for Kids. They are always doing amazing things to help children have a brighter future. Our family has participated in some fun Champions for Kids simple service projects by donating food & collecting school supplies. I love that they encourage all of us to get involved & make a difference. :)

This month Champions of Kids has partnered with Colgate to promote dental care in children with their Bright Smiles, Bright Futures Champions for Kids campaign, & our family is so excited to help out. So can you! :) #Colgate4Kids

Bright Smiles, Bright Future #Colgate4Kids

If you live in Central Arkansas listen up! ;) Champions for Kids, Colgate & Walmart have made it super easy for you. During the month of March you will have the opportunity to donate Colgate toothbrushes & toothpaste at in-store donation bins.  They also have special boxes up by the registers they have toothbrushes & toothpaste that you can purchase & then donate. These donated toothbrushes and toothpaste will be donated to the school district near that particular Walmart store so that you will be directly benefiting children right in your community. So if you live in Central Arkansas make sure you look for the special displays located throughout the store & donate!

If you don’t live in Central Arkansas…like our family…don’t worry!  There are plenty of ways you can give to children around you & even the world! I'll tell you more in just a bit, but first we headed to Walmart to pick up some toothbrushes!

shopping for colgate toothbrushes

Of course, I took my little helpers with me to Walmart. :) They were excited to pick out some toothbrushes & toothpaste to donate.  My daughter picked out some Dora the Explorer toothbrushes & toothpaste.  We also grabbed a few Sponge Bob toothbrushes & toothpaste. We also bought some multi-pack & single packaged Colgate toothbrushes.

Now I needed to find a place to donate our toothbrushes to!  I did I quick search online & found the website Donate a Toothbrush. Donate a Toothbrush was founded by Paige (a high school senior) two years ago.  So far she has collected thousands & thousands of toothbrushes for children in need.  Isn’t that amazing? So I contacted Paige to see if she was still collecting toothbrushes.

donate a toothbrush

She said absolutely, & let me know where to send them. I told her I was a blogger & a little bit about Champions for Kids & the Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures simple service project.  She sent me this to let you know a little bit more about her organization. :)

image

So we packed up a huge envelope filled with lots of Colgate toothbrushes to send to Paige!

toothbrush donations

Then my little helper & I headed to the post office to mail our package.

donating toothbrushes#donateatoothbrush

Of course we couldn’t mail toothpaste…that could get a little messy! ;) So we plan on collecting some more toothpaste & donating it to our local women’s shelter soon.

colgate toothpaste #colgate4kids

If you would like to donate toothbrushes to Donate a Toothbrush please mail them to:

Donate A Toothbrush
333 Old Hook Road
Suite 101
Westwood, New Jersey 07675

Don’t forget if you live in Central Arkansas keep your eye out for the Colgate displays & donation bins at your local Walmart. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®,  Colgate and Champions for Kids. #cbias #SocialFabric

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.