Ginger Snap Crafts: Chalkboard Easter Eggs {tutorial}

Chalkboard Easter Eggs {tutorial}

This week I’ve shared some fun things to make for your kiddos Easter baskets, & I’ll be sharing a few more next week. So stay tuned! ;)  So far I’ve shared my Easter Crayon Boxes and my cute Bunny Treat Boxes. So check those out if you missed them!

Today I’m going to show you how to make Chalkboard Easter Eggs! These may not be the cutest(ha!), & they are a little messy….but my kiddos LOVED decorating their own Easter eggs over & over again! :)

Chalkboard Easter Eggs #Easter

chalkboard eggs

Now I think this is the easier tutorial EVER!  Only one picture. ha!  Basically I just bought some wooden eggs at Hobby Lobby.  Then I painted them with chalkboard paint using a foam brush, and then let them dry.  It doesn’t get any easier! :)

how to make #chalkboard eggs for #easter

Then my kiddos went crazy decorating their eggs with some chalk! :) These would make a great addition to any Easter basket. They make a great creative, hands on & fun Easter activity for the kiddos to do. :)

#chalkboard Easter eggs#chalkboard #easter

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.