Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #93

{wow me} wednesday #93

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

I wanted to let you know about this ah-mazing deal
on PSA Essential customized stamps over at The Stamp Shack.
You can purchase one for only $22 when you use the code GINGER.
They are normally $40!  So this deal is awesome!

The Stamp Shack use code GINGER


You can check out some of my PSA Essentials projects HERE.

Also, I’m sure you’ve heard by now but if not I’ll tell ya! ;)
Silhouette is having some ah-mazing deals as well.
If you have some tax money burning a hole in
your pocket now is the time to spend it. ha! :)

Go here & make sure you use the code GINGERSNAP.

#Silhouette Promotion

You can check out some of my Silhouette projects here

SO are you ready to PaRty?
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.