Ginger Snap Crafts: My Favorite Quotes {free printables}

My Favorite Quotes {free printables}

Remember my mom cave reveal over a month ago? Well on the wall right across from my bed I have the beginnings of a small gallery wall.  I didn’t show that part of my room in my post because I’m not quite ready to share it. Ummmm…. it’s not done yet! ha! I’m slow! ;)

I love having inspirational quotes around our home. So I made these two prints of my favorite quotes for my gallery wall, and I thought I’d go ahead & share them today.  I love this quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley. It just makes me want to get up & do something! ;)

pray&workquote

To print these you can just download them & send them off to your favorite photo place to get developed.  I printed out the Gordon B. Hinckley quote as a 8X10 & the other quote as a 5x7. Just make sure you check the cropping before you order yours. :)

bethegood8x10 (1)

Enjoy!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.