Ginger Snap Crafts: Bunny Treat Boxes {tutorial}

Bunny Treat Boxes {tutorial}

For the next several weeks I’ll be sharing some fun ideas to include in your kiddos’ Easter baskets.  Yesterday I showed you how to make Easter inspired crayon boxes, & today I’d love to show you how I made these cute Bunny Treat Boxes.

bunny treat boxes made with #Silhouette

Don’t forget to enter to win the Crayola Easter basket giveaway!

easter basket giveaway

I made these cute bunny treat boxes for my kid’s Easter baskets using my Silhouette & a shape I bought in their online store. It was super easy! If you don’t own a Silhouette YET now is the time to get one!  They are having some amazing deals right now with huge discounts.  I’ll leave a link to their promotions page at the end of this post.

First I opened up the image in my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition.

image

I wanted my bunny to have a white body & pink ears & a nose.  So I used the ungroup feature to “ungroup” my image. You click on your image then go to object & then click ungroup.

#silhouetteungroup

Then I was then able to move my ears & nose over leaving just the bunny box in the cut area.  Then I sent this to my Silhouette to cut out all the boxes in white card stock.

#silhoutte ungrouping

Then I switched them & cut out all the ears & noses with pink card stock. Make sure you use “select all” when you move your bunny box because all the little dashes and lines for this image were ungrouped as well.

#silhouette group

Here are the supplies you’ll need to finish your bunny treat boxes:

  • Elmer’s X-TREME glue stick (This is the best glue stick around!  Love it!)
  • Sharpie with a fine tip
  • your bunny treat box

rabbit box supplies

First I made that adorable bunny face! So cute!

rabbit face bunny face

Then I assembled the boxes & add some yummy jelly beans.  That’s it!

rabbit treat box with jelly beansbunny box2

Don’t forget about these amazing Silhouette promotions!
Go here & use the code GINGERSNAP to snag these deals!

#Silhouette Promotion

For more fun projects using my Silhouette go here.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.