Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #75

{wow me} wednesday #75

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

I can’t believe Halloween is almost here!

Last week I got to go with my daughter’s
kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch!
It was 39 degrees, & the wind was blooooooowing! 
Seriously the coldest I’ve ever been!
We did manage to have a good time even in the brrrrrr cold!

P1011613 
I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Annnd if you were in the path of the Sandy on the east coast
I hope you & your family are safe, warm & dry tonight!
You’ve been in our thoughts & prayers!

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.