Ginger Snap Crafts: 10+ Recipes with Kraft {#DibsOnMyRibs Event} #CBias

10+ Recipes with Kraft {#DibsOnMyRibs Event} #CBias

Happy Wednesday! 
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays because of my link party
but I had some big news, & I couldn’t wait to tell YOU.
On Friday I will be attending my first event as a blogger!  Exciting, huh?
I was invited to attend the #DibsOnMyRibs Pork Recipe Cook-Off in Springdale, AR.
The top 6 recipe winners from the Dibs on my Ribs challenge will be competing.
There should be lots of food, entertainment & good times. I can’t wait!
{You can find more event details here.}

image

Pretty cool stuff!  One of the sponsors of the event is Kraft.
{Hey… you can’t have a BBQ cook off with out some yummy Kraft BBQ sauce!}

image

I’m hoping to be inspired to make my own BBQ recipe
by watching the experts at the BBQ contest.
Actually I’m taking the hubby with me…so hopefully he’ll be inspired. ha! 
I’m sure they will be fixin’ up some awesome BBQ recipes!
Next week I will be sharing our yummy BBQ recipe
along with pictures from the Dibs on my Ribs Cook-Off event.
I’ll even be tweeting from the event which will be a first for me! ha!
So you’ll want to follow me on twitter so you don’t miss anything!

Kraft Recipes #DibsOnMyRibs #CBias

This week I stocked up on some Kraft BBQ sauce at Walmart.
You’ll have to check back in next week to see what recipe I come up with!

In the meantime here are some yummy recipes I found on Kraft’s website.
Many of them use Kraft BBQ sauce. Enjoy!

Kraft BBQ recipes

1. BBQ Bourbon ribs 2. pork and pineapple kabobs
3. ancho BBQ chicken 4. orange-BBQ chicken with grilled vegetables

#DibsOnMyRibs

5. cheese stuffed bacon burger 6. easy BBQ ribs 
7. smok’n BBQ ribs 8. ranch style steak kabobs

BBQ recipes

9. mini Salmon burgers 10. steakhouse cheese burger
11. whole BBQ chicken 12. spicy sesame buffalo chicken wings

{all pictures via Kraft}

Do you have any favorite recipes?
What is your favorite BBQ recipe?
I’d love to hear them!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Kraft #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions are my own.