Ginger Snap Crafts: 3 Quick Last Minute Halloween Projects using your Silhouette

3 Quick Last Minute Halloween Projects using your Silhouette

Eeek!!  Halloween is NEXT week!!
I’m not going to have enough time to
do full tutorials on all my Halloween crafts!
So much to blog about so little time! ha!

So here’s a quick run down on
3 quick Halloween projects
I made using my Silhouette.

Halloween polka dot treat box from Ginger Snap Crafts

This cute treat box is found in the Silhouette online store.
You just cut it out, glue it together & put in some candy. Easy!

Halloween Framed Art from Ginger Snap Crafts

I made this Halloween framed art using another image from Silhouette.
I found the cute stickers at Walmart & the scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby.
I just put the scrapbook paper in the frame, applied the vinyl,
then the stickers & tied a ribbon around the top.

bat treat box from Ginger Snap Crafts

Now isn’t this cute? 
Yes, it’s another image from Silhouette.
Super easy to put together, too!
You can see a full tutorial {HERE} from my friend,
Crystal from A Pumpkin & a Princess.

Annnd if you don’t have a Silhouette,
you can enter to win one from my friend,
Aimee from It’s Overflowing, {HERE}.
Hurry!  The giveaway ends TOMORROW!
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.