Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #74

{wow me} wednesday #74

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

This past Friday I was able to attend a blogging event
at the Tyson World Headquarters.  I got to hang out
with an awesome group of bloggers all day long! 
It was so fun meeting some of my blogging friends in real life!
Here I am with Brandi from The Creative Princess
& Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations.

#mealsplanning
Tyson treated us so well, and was really interesting seeing the behind the scenes.
Their world headquarters is huge, & they have an amazing art collection.
We got to sample some yummy new products & be a part of a focus group discussing
what we thought about the new flavors. They also have a museum on site about the history of Tyson foods.  Look at these cute swag bags they made for us! Adorable!

tyson world headquarters
 
It was full of some fun things!  My kiddos loved the chicken!
I thought the polka dotted pumpkin was so cute!  These would be easy to make!

pumpkin gift bag

Also a huge thanks to Collective Bias for making this event possible!

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.