Ginger Snap Crafts: easy spider party favors with cupcake liners {tutorial}

easy spider party favors with cupcake liners {tutorial}

spider party favors made with cupcake liners from Ginger Snap Crafts

Halloween is next week!  Eek!  So much to do before then, too!
I’ve got a couple more things to get together for the kiddos’ costumes!
This year we have a cat, a nerd, an old man, monkey & an angel.
I’ll post pictures next week!  We also have a trip to the pumpkin patch
& a Halloween fun run to squeeze in this weekend.  I’m also working
on some last minute things for my son’s Spiderman Halloween Party.

Today I’d love to show you these super easy
spider party favors made with cupcake liners!

You’ll need: cupcake liners, ribbon, hole punch & candy.
I chose candy corn {aka spider fangs}! ha!

spider party favors tutorial
1. First you’ll get two cupcake liners & flatten them as best you can.
2. Then take a hole punch & punch holes all the way around. I found a smaller hole punch at Hobby Lobby.
3. Then you’ll take your ribbon & thread it threw the holes.
4. Before you make it all the way around put some candy inside.
5. Continue threading until your done.  Tie a bow.  Then I added a spider. That’s it!

#spidermanWMT

Aren’t they cute? This is the perfect project to have the kiddos help out with, too!

spider party favors made with cupcake liners from Ginger Snap Crafts

Do you have any last minute Halloween plans?
I’d love to hear what your up to!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email