Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #72

{wow me} wednesday #72

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes last week!
I had a wonderful birthday.  My family made it extra special.
Annnd since it was my birthday I convinced them to take family pictures! 
Yay!  We had the wonderfully talented Kristen Hallmark take them.
{If any of you live in NW Arkansas…you can find her on facebook.}
 
Here’s a little sneak peak…I can’t wait to see the rest!

familly pictures 2012
 
family pictures clay and gingerfamily pictures cole

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 



Can’t wait to see what you link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.