Ginger Snap Crafts: Spooky Spider Wreath {tutorial}

Spooky Spider Wreath {tutorial}

Happy Monday!  Last week I shared this over on Lil’ Luna.
If you didn’t catch it there…here it is again.

Ginger Snap Crafts spider wreath
A few weeks ago I told you about our "Spider"man party we are planning for Halloween.  Since then I've been busy gathering some spooky spider ideas for our party!  Today I'd love to show you this spooky spider wreath that is going to greet our party guest at the front door!  Eek! It was so easy to make, too!  It took me about 10 minutes tops!

 
For this project you'll need:
a wreath form, Halloween ribbon, spiders & a hot glue gun
FYI: I found the glitter spider confetti at Walmart
& the ribbon & wreath are from Hobby Lobby.
 
 
First you will wrap your wreath with the ribbon.  I just put a dot of hot glue & then wrapped & wrapped. Then I glued the end in place.  It took two rolls of ribbon to make it all the way around.  I had just enough. Then I just hot glued the spooky spiders in place.  So easy!  I hung a white ribbon around the top to hang the wreath with.  Then I added a few vinyl spiders on my door to complete the spooky look.  That's it!
 
 
I'm loving the simple black & white look!
 
Ginger Snap Crafts spider wreath

This week I’ll be sharing a few more #SpiderManWMT projects this week!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch!