Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #20

{wow me} wednesday #20

 

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

 
Last week’s most viewed link
were these 
from Make It Give It.
{Which is pretty awesome considering we had over 300 link ups!}
 
 
I’ll be featuring some more of your fabulous link ups
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
So check back to see if it was YOU who made me say wow!
 
 
Now on to the party!
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my NEW {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)
 
Now…let’s get this party started!  Wahoo!
 
 
 
Can’t wait to see what you link up!
 
 
*************************************************************
 
Don’t forget to enter these amazing giveaways!

Winners will be announced this Saturday, Oct. 15th.  Good Luck!!

The Vintage Pearl | Cherished Bliss | Shabby Apple

Knick of Time | Tinker B Boutique | Literally Inspired