Ginger Snap Crafts: special guest {lil’ luna}

special guest {lil’ luna}

Saved one of my most favorite blogs for today! 
Love Lil’Luna!  So excited to have Kristyn over today
sharing some fa-boo-lous Halloween crafts.
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi There Ginger Snap Readers!
I am so happy to be here as part of
Ginger's 1000 Followers Celebration!
How fun and exciting is that?!
 
 
Well, my name is Kristyn
and I blog over at Lil' Luna.
I've tried to make it place where anyone can find fun and unique recipes,
crafts, tutorials, printables and more!
Come on over and say hi. :D
 
Today I wanted to show you some of my FAV Halloween Creations
I've made over the past year. I hope you like them as much as I do!
{Just click on the image below to see the tutorial}
 
 
Thanks again for having me Ginger and be sure to
come on over and say HI!
XO - Kristyn