Ginger Snap Crafts: how to {pumpkin blocks}

how to {pumpkin blocks}

 
Last week I was over at Lil’ Luna helping Kristyn out with her Great Pumpkin Series
{So just in case you missed it!  I’m sharing this over here today!
 
So, here they are my cute {& easy} pumpkin blocks. ;)
 
 
{Supplies}
4x4 block cut 3 1/2 inches tall
2x4 block cut 3 1/2 inches tall
craft paint {Love this craft paint from Hobby Lobby!}
Halloween ribbon
pumpkin vinyl
{I used my Silhouette & Silhouette clip art to cut mine.}
 
 
I painted my blocks with 2 coats of paint.
Then for the fun part....applying the vinyl. :)
 
 
I put vinyl on each side of the blocks.
So in all I had 6 different pumpkins.
 
 
Then I stacked them up & added a bow around the top block.
 
 
That's it!  Super cute & easy!
 
 
{Come back tomorrow to link up your latest Halloween project!}